Friday, February 01, 2008

He's Home. He's Home! YAY He's Home!!!

Hubby made it back from Taiwan safe & sound yesterday. It's so good to have him back. We even got to have a private homecoming at the new house. No, It's not ours yet. Less than 3 weeks to go for that. I was out with the realtor hanging a Radon test kit and she knew my oldest DD had not seen the house yet so she left us with the house for awhile so she could, then hubby called and said he'd just meet us there. So after DD looked at it and gave her vote of approval she took her son and went on to our current house so we could have a few moments with DH all by ourselves. She even made dinner for us. She's a good kid!!! : ) We scrutinized various things in the house, made plans of what should go where, what colors we should paint and even found a few neat things we had not noticed before. All in all it was a very nice evening.

Today Miss K is heading off to Girl Scout camping after school. I'm not going after all so she will be without all of us but we're going to go see her off before she leaves. I'm going to MIL's over the weekend and maybe DH & Miss S will join me. I'm not ready to leave his side just yet! ; )