Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another Positive

As many of you know my dear, loving husband has a tendancy to collect automobiles. When we first moved into our current house 11 years ago I told him his *collection* was not coming to the new house. Well, it didn't. Instead he he just started adding to it here while keeping his already owned ones at his old house. {{{SIGH}}}

Back when I was pregnant with our youngest little bug we bought a minivan. While it had the left rear door I wanted it was not electric and I really didn't care for it so we got what I did want. We tehn set out to sell the other one to no avail. As soon as we started my oldest asked if he could buy it from us and that was a disaster. We then got it back and put it up for sale again when our DD & SIL said they'd like to buy it. That didn't work out real well either and when DD & her (now ex) husband split she said she'd rather have a smaller, more economical car so we traded her one of our others and there we were with *the van* back again. Trying to sell it has been a bear. This van has turned into the van that would never go away!!! After 4 years of it being in our possession we finally listed it last night on craigslist at a ridiculously low price and it was gone in an hour. We got 8 phone calls within an hour of posting it. WOW! I hated letting it go for sooooo low but it is finally G-O-N-E!!!!!! That alone is worth something!!!

1 down and 2 to go!

P.S - He added to the collection a few days ago. His reasoning is that it would help us move without damaging my van. I'm not fooled. While he's right, I also know he's been wanting a P/U for a long time. LOL Men! Gotta Love 'Em!