Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Out of Commission For Awhile

Just wanted to let my friends and family know that my computer is awaiiting *brain* surgery. Until it is performed and fully recuperated my time and ability to be online will be extremely limited. Thank You Mr. Gates for Windows Vista....... NOT! This is what we get for complaining about XP I guess. Add to this my DH's wonderful thought about upgrading my processor to 64bit that not many of my favorite programs (most importantly Palm Desktop or RoboForm) will work with. This and MS Windows Vista argued with each other so much since it's install that it finally went on no speaking terms with it. Which is where we are currently at. I can access stuff on my 'puter but my computer will not go online, it can not access the network, it can't see my DVR, nothing. WAAAAAAAH!!!

So, until then...... I wish you all well and I hope my time away is short.

P.S. I can receive email on line (thank you Google!) via DH's computer so I'm not completely out of touch, just limited.