Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Guess she doesn't like purple?



Or is it the alarm on it that wakes her every morning? Regardless, this is what the dog (Bella) did to my new phone recently. Yes, she is still with us. Grrrrrrrr!

She has been aggressively chewing all of a sudden and this was the worst. To top it off, she was actually sneaky about this one. This was the result after the 2nd time. Both times my phone was some place I wouldn't have expected her to get onto and neither time was she actually caught, nor did she take off with it and she did it in a matter of mere moments. It was as though I left the room, she saw her chance hopped up, chomped on it, then got away leaving the phone right where I had left it.

Tonight I came home to torn magazine (2nd time for my poor SOD), she unpacked a plastic box leaving the box where it was but the contents were all over the place and somehow she managed to remove the backing from a notepad that was tied on to the notepad. She did not harm it at all but the notepad was still on the coffee table and the backing was across the room.

I think she is trying to tell us something, but what!?!?!?!?????