Monday, December 10, 2007

Please Slow Down Christmas!

Here it is only 2 more weeks until Christmas and I don't even have my tree up yet. How sad is that?!?! With so many extra people in my house (that's my excuse & I'm sticking to it!!!) the living room has been overstuffed and we had to make room for the darn thing. Hubby is *planning* on bringing it home today and I might even get it decorated by the weekend. YIKES!


I was reading a friends blog and realized I had not even thought about getting the girlies to visit *The Big Guy* either. I'm also 3 weeks behind in baking all my holiday goodies too. I usually start at Thanksgiving (end around Super Bowl Sunday) and I haven't even started yet and everyone has been returning their tins from previous years in hopes of refills this year. I can't disappoint them. Of course the girlies want to make cookies for all their teachers & friends too. I tried coaxing them into something a little less time consuming but they insisted it must be cookies & goodies.


I guess this means I have to start on the Christmas cards too. Especially since they never made it out the door last year either! {Blush} So if somebody can please slow down Christmas, give me some energy/time or feel like lending a hand I'd be ever so grateful!