Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bad Blogger I Am, I Am!!!

I'm sorry I haven't kept this up. My life has been completely and totally crazy!!! I come home and pass out on the couch while attempting to spend some time with my husband. Sad I know! This is honestly the first chance I've had to get here.

So, lets recap and see where things are.
  • Drink those Super Smoothies every other day - DONE!!!
    These things are actually really good. I make them with frozen blueberries and fresh pineapple and we both like that so that's what we are sticking with.
  • Take monsterous amounts of supplements twice a day - Almost always remember! ; )
    Some days they get missed with running out the door early or with my passing out at night on the couch but I'm doing pretty good on them. There's just so darn many. I feel like I rattle when I walk.
  • Exercise 30 minutes a day - Well....... Sometimes that works!
    I've been running like a wild banshee surely some of what I do counts towards *exercise*!
  • Start Yoga - Doing it.
    I go once a week for Yoga class. While this is the the one the Dr recommended for me due to the arthritis & fibromyalgia I'm sad to say it h-u-r-t-s! Oh well, hopefully it will only get better!
  • Acupuncture - Doing and loving it!!!
    This has been so amazing. I should have tried this years ago. And NO it doesn't hurt! I've had 4 sessions so far (twice a week). By the 2nd session I knew this was working! WOW!!! I'm starting to feel human again. I've even had some days when I woke up PAIN FREE! That hasn't happened in close to 15 years. Several people have commented that they can tell I'm feeling better. The other day I figured out that he was also adding in some for weight control although he didn't say it. For the first time in.... forever, I threw out 2/3 of a perfectly good package of french fries. LOL They were from my fav place for them (BK) and they were done to perfection but they did not even appeal to me. How bizarre! ; ) I'm going twice a week but he hopes we can knock it down to once a week soon. Gradually I'll need it further inbetween.
  • Reading - Not! I haven't even ordered them yet! : (
  • 2 Hours a day to me - Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha!
    My youngest son moved back in and when that happened there was 9 people in my house. He's since moved back to FL (he's more at home there with teh Palm Trees... I get that!) but there are still 8 people that I care for. Juggling what I need to do around their schedules, cooking for (unless I'm too busy that is), playing chaueffer for, etc., etc.

Today, I go back to see the initial dr who prescribed all of this for a check up and see where things are. I'll try to get back here to post that update before I head out of town to help MIL out for the week. Wait... that DOES make 9 people I care for. ; )